Monday, August 18, 2008

Military day

last Saturday was military day here in KK... I'm not quite into this military stuff but it was quite fun that day...

lemme refresh my mind what happened on Saturday...

Morning- Got Presentation...
My very 1st presentation this sem... (i'm a 1st year freshie). it's about concrete grade 30.. though i did almost none of gathering the information, that was courtesy of Zhaky who is an irritating obnoxious fatty... okay it's seems like i'm talking shit about him... i don't want to but he really is... So i'm left with a very insignificant job (i'm not exactly complaining about it), My job is to bring my laptop for the presentation... though i did present some of it... but compare to others my part is very...very... small... then it occurs to me i don't how to display it on the big screen. so there we were looking dumbfounded in front the whole class, until a helpful classmate (whom i dont know his name) come to the rescue... It does make me feel stupid cuz it was so simple and easy.

Afternoon- go home lar...
finally i am home with my parents and lil bro... nothing much happened except that my daddy made his famous curry and made me eat almost all of it...

evening - to the night market
huhu... okay2... so sometimes i bought fake designer item, (as if i'm the only one doing it). so i was planning to find a sunglass for moi... so i took a few experts with me to help me find this valuable item (HAH!!). but the search is to no avail so we went instead to a military day celebration at Padang Merdeka...

here are some of our camwhoring results...






No comments:

AddThis